Connector systems in timber construction
Fasteners are an essential part of the support structure solution.
Our expertise in timber engineering also lies in the correct choice of fasteners:
We plan and develop fasteners in our in-house engineering office
to find the best connections for the project. We have had some solutions patented.
Special steel parts from WIEHAG. Always the right connection
Our design team develops and optimises all the necessary connection details for you. From the simple slotted plate to the elaborate support foot or junction – where standard connections stop, we find the right connection.
Find out more in our product data sheet for special steel parts.
The patented WIEHAG
The innovative WIEHAG beam connector impresses above all with its high assembly speed. With only two different basic elements and otherwise unchanging components, a large load range can be covered – quickly, reliably and securely.
The WIEHAG service advantage:
- Simple and flexible connection
- Verifiable structural analysis
- High tensile load capacity
- Global, high safety factor
- Time saving due to low amount of joinery work on site
- Training for carpenters and timber engineering partners possible
Find out more about the WHB connector in our product data sheet and brochure:
To protect against external influences – be it fire, water or salt – we have the right coatings.
- Hot-dip galvanising
- Covering coat without fire protection
- Fire protection + covering coating up to R60 possible
- Increased corrosion protection up to C4 for swimming pools and C5 for salt storage halls
- Our RAL colours for steel parts
- RAL 7001 silver grey
- RAL 7006 beige grey
- RAL 7016 anthracite grey
- RAL 7035 light grey
- Other colours on request
Find out more in our product data sheet on steel coatings:
Naturally, we can supply you with all common standard connectors for timber construction:
- Beam connectors and shoes
- Angle connectors and perforated plates
- Gerber connectors
- All standard plug-in connectors
- Support feet
Also take a look at our product data sheet with all standard connectors:
The following standard fasteners are available from WIEHAG:
- All countersunk and pan head screws
- All fully and partially threaded screws
- Rod anchors with and without thread
- Threaded rods
- Nails and staples
- Ring wedge dowels
- Chemical dowels (wood + concrete)
Your link to WIEHAG.
Do you have a question? You can rely on us.